Welcome to Office 365 Engineering.
We’re a local Microsoft Partner company based out of Grand Rapids, MI and have been doing IT locally for nearly 20 years. We’ve been involved with Office 365 before it was even officially called Office 365. We have our own unique way of setting up and provisioning Office 365 tenant (customer) accounts, configuration, migration, cutover, and going live. If you already have Office 365 and need some help – we can do that too. You can find a list of basic Office 365 support services we provide by visiting our support page.
Microsoft’s Office 365 provides:
- Enterprise level capabilities to organizations of all sizes. Organizations can be government, education, non-profit, and SMB businesses.
- Cost effective use of Microsoft Applications and Services. You can use Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Office, Office Mobile for iOS or Android, and Office Web Apps for your browser.
- Software for PCs, Macs, Android, and iOS that is always up to date.
- Robust Security.
- Geo Redundant datacenters. Each Office 365 tenant data in the USA is replicated to at least 2 Microsoft Data Centers to ensure your data is always available in case of an outage at one of Microsoft’s data centers.
We’re here to help with your cloud requirements, questions, design and engineer a solution to help move your organization to the cloud. Office 365 is Microsoft’s solution that allows organizations of any size to to communicate, collaborate, and be more productive using the products and services that they already know and love. One of the most important benefits is that users can access their data easily anywhere and anytime with the end result is your users will be more productive than ever using devices from their place of work, their home, or on the go with mobile or tablet devices as long as they have internet access. Users don’t have to learn new software to do their jobs. They don’t have to worry about loss of functionality by moving their user base to the cloud. User’s are not having to learn a new software suite and having loss of productivity by moving their organization to the cloud. Office 365 allows organizations to save their hard earned revenue that was allocated for IT costs and use that savings elsewhere. Microsoft has heavily invested and spent a vast amount of time doing everything that they can to make both the user and the admin experience as easy and simple as possible. Office 365 includes*:
- Exchange Online
- Skype for Business
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- Office 2013 / 2016 ProPlus
* Your online services will depend on what licenses are purchased and setup with user accounts. Ask us about different options for choosing the right plan for your organization.
If your organization requires high availability for messaging services as an example it would require a lot of hardware, software, licenses, knowledge and expertise, patch management, change management, etc. to do it right would require a significant investment in order to do it yourself inhouse correctly. Office 365 allows organizations to move that capital investment to Microsoft. Microsoft has the most knowledgeable engineers to host all of the redundant data centers, server infrastructure, internet connections, and connections to the power grid. For a low cost monthly subscription you are able to purchase licenses that meet your needs and use that knowledge, expertise, hardware and software, and allow you to use those services and do what you do best – run your company.