Services Offered by Office 365 Engineering
We offer the following services to our customers:
- Setup and configuration of your Office 365 tenant.
- Migration of email system to Office 365.
- Setup of Dir Sync (allows password along with 100+ Active Directory and Exchange attributes) to Office 365
- Initial setup of SharePoint Online
- Initial setup of OneDrive for Business
- Setup of Windows Azure machine
- Website Hosting and Design
- Inspection of your Office 365 tenant
- Setup and Configuration of internal SMTP Relay for internal hardware and/or software that sends email messages to your users. A perfect example would be a document scanner that scans documents and then emails the PDF (of other document formats) to the users email address.
Gotchas When Setting Up Your Office 365 Tenant
Are you aware of choices you make during the creation of your brand new Office 365 tenant may affect you down the road?
Choices you make at this very critical stage can and will hurt you down the road if you are not aware of any gotchas when creating the new Office 365 tenant account. We’ve seen it a number of times now with clients who have setup the new Office 365 tenant account on their. Depending on the setting that choice may be something permanent and irreversible. So making wise choices is especially important at this stage.
Being aware of the potential issues at this stage can save you a lot of grief!
I have several recommendations that I give to our clients from the get go. In fact even if you are just evaluating Office 365 and have just setup a trial tenant account can affect you when you make the decision to purchase an Office 365 subscription.
If you want to avoid some of these potential issues that can cause headaches I would recommend contacting us and letting us do everything for you including setting up the trial tenant account for you to give Office 365 a spin and just kick the tires.
Migration of email system to Office 365.
We can migrate from a variety of email environments to Office 365. Those include POP, IMAP, Google / Gmail, SBS, Novell GroupWise, and Microsoft Exchange Server. Regardless if you host your email services or if your email services are hosted by a third party we can also migrate those as well.
Most of our migrations have organizations migrating from older versions of Microsoft Exchange Server to Office 365. Typically those organizations are already using Outlook extensively and would like to continue to utilize Outlook while their data is hosted by Microsoft in data centers located all over the world.